RE: GOODBYE

To: "MGS" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GOODBYE
From: "Robert Butterfield" <CatManDu@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:18:28 -0500
Rocky,

I was just telling my wife about your situation and she suggested contacting
the FCC.  Funny thing about the internet, this type of situation is usually
classified as Wire Fraud.

I agree that you to continue to use the Internet.  It is a very valuable
resource and you should not have to be bullied away from such an extensive
resource for the upkeep and repair of your automobiles or communication with
your fiends and family.

Again, I hope you find out who is putting you in this VERY uncomfortable
position and are able to bring them to justice in a timely fashion.

Cheers,
Robert Butterfield
mailto:CatManDu@austin.rr.com
'75 MGB "Tahiti Sweetie" (Tahiti Blue daily driver)