RE: Goodbye

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Goodbye
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:51:10 -0600
Hi Rocky, dunno if this applies but here goes.

Recently my neighbors got a divorce.  She got the company, he got mad.  He
began to post web info
and send email that appeared to be from her.  His idea was to malign her and
their old company
(her new company).  Of course it was difficult to track this to him but somehow
it was done.
Bottom line?  He went to prison.

Find out who is doing this.

Larry Hoy