Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:41:24 -0700
A stiff wire brush will help with the dried-on gunk. A wire brush head on
a drill will take it down to metal all over while spraying the immediate
vicinity with toxic by-products, but that may be acceptable if you wear
protective gear. Simple Green is pretty effective as a cleaner. Have fun!

Andrew B. Lundgren had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149