mystery elect. connector

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: mystery elect. connector
From: "Erich" <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 20:10:13 -0400
Helo all,
 I was cleaning up some of the wires under the dash of my 80 B today(getting
ready for a new radio) and found a black plastic connector which was not
connected to anything.  It holds six wires: Black; Yellow/purple; yellow/brown;
purple; purple/green; and white/red.  Looking at my Bently manual it looks like
it is the "time delay buzzer".  Does this sound right? I am not the best at
deciphering wiring diagrams.  What does this do? Is there a reason why it was
probably disconnected?

Another question. What type of radios were originaly supplied with the B's?  I
know it had its original one in until a few years ago, but my brother doesn't
know where it went.

Thanks,
  Erich