Re: mystery elect. connector

To: Erich <erich@mail.NGBM.COM>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mystery elect. connector
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 06:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
You are correct. That would be for the time delay buzzer.

On Thu,  4 May 2000 20:10:13 -0400, Erich wrote:

>  Helo all,
>   I was cleaning up some of the wires under the dash of my 80 B
today(getting ready for a new radio) and found a black plastic connector
which was not connected to anything.  It holds six wires: Black;
Yellow/purple; yellow/brown; purple; purple/green; and white/red.  Looking
at my Bently manual it looks like it is the "time delay buzzer".  Does this
sound right? I am not the best at deciphering wiring diagrams.  What does
this do? Is there a reason why it was probably disconnected?

>  Another question. What type of radios were originaly supplied with the
B's?  I know it had its original one in until a few years ago, but my
brother doesn't know where it went.

>  Thanks,
>    Erich

Dan Dwelley