Right Hand Drive in the US

To: MGKids <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Right Hand Drive in the US
From: Anthony Woodruff <tonymmedia@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm considering the purchase of a RHD MGB (MK1).

Are parts like steering racks, dash parts, etc. that are unique to RHD
available in the US or am I looking at having to find British
suppliers?

Are there other considerations or expenses that are significant and
apply only to Right-hand drive cars?

Finally, this would be for my son as a first car.  Is this a big
mistake, having him be a "newbie" on a right-hand drive car?  You Brits
that have moved to the US (and vice-versa) - is this a difficult change
for you?

TIA,

Tony Woodruff
'67 MGB Roadster (LHD)