Re: Right Hand Drive in the US

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Right Hand Drive in the US
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 11:36:59 -0700
For what it's worth, when I was in the Air Force stationed in Thailand, I
drove military vehicles with left hand drive in right hand drive traffic and
found it somewhat daunting and I had been driving for 6 or 7 years at the
time.  I didn't have any trouble, but it was a concern for awhile.

Dave 72 B