Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>,
Subject: Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 01:47:06 -0600
I agree.  I know that I have been very guilty of not thanking the list for
advice.  so, to all that know WAY more than me, thanks for putting up with
me.  To everyone else that has offered advice or suggestions, thanks also.

James Nazarian
The young one in Boulder with way more projects than time or money

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari