Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:18:20 -0700
I heartily agree.  I appreciate the many experts (and a few "so-called"
experts) who take the time to answer all the actual MG questions and pass on
their knowledge to the wannabe's like me that didn't know my spanner from a
bonnet!  We're lucky to have guys like Lawrie and Barney and the rest.  I
hope this blanket thank-you will make up somewhat for the ungrateful
listers!
-Steve