Re: windshield repair

To: jmc <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: windshield repair
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 17:43:04 -0400
It appears the previous owner of my BGT used it on a chip in the windscreen -
Ive had the car for over 4 yrs now and it is holding up very well.  Sure
beats having to install a new windscreen.  I say it was probably done by the
previous owner as it doesnt look very professional.  I had a chip and a crack
done  on my Midget by a professional and it was almost unnoticable.

Rick
74 BGT
61 MGA