Re: Getting to know you...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting to know you...
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:14:44 -0600 (MDT)
Chiltons made an MGB tune up manual once that has a very thurough trouble
shooting section in the back.  Its been a while since I got my copy but
I'm sure it is still out there.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari