Re: Getting to know you...

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Getting to know you...
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:05:49 -0400
Bwwwack bwaack - chicken ;-)

I have ridden in Bill's car and I would say his concern was a bit
unfounded. On the other hand I salute him for his honesty!! On the other
other hand the non starting problem would seem to justify his concern
(prob a bad ground Bill - check the battery ground and the engine
ground).

As to the sunburn - commonly known as truckers arm. I would surmise that
for the vast majority of the trip you were resting your arm on the door
and the other was at your side or not parallel to the ground. With a BIG
SH#T EATING GRIN on your face the whole ride.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/5/00 11:07 AM, saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
made the profound statement:

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.