Re: 68B new with questions

To: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>, "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>,
Subject: Re: 68B new with questions
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:51:07 -0600
At 08:22 AM 6/8/2000 -0700, wcameyer wrote:

>Try lubing the cable first.  If that does not work, remove the speedo, open
>it up, and clean and lube it - rthis does wonders.
>
>bill

How do you lube the speedometer? I have one speedometer with a jumpy needle
at sppeds over 60 mph. I know the cable is good because the other
speedometer that I was using was very steady at all speeds even up to 100
mph. However, that speedometer was a regular one on an o/d transmission so
it was reading about 28% too high. If I could just put the fix on the right
transmission, then I would use it. I just don't remember any area that I
would lube.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT