Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke@mstar2.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 17:55:57 -0500
Oh yeah, I remebered one thing I forgot from earlier....

I mounted a heater core from a 1984 Buick Skyhawk underneath the radiator
panel, and cut a hole in my dam for cooling.  I run the lines from the
interior lines to this auxillary cooler in the summer. (After a batch of bad
heater valves, I dismantled mine and had someone weld a plate where the
'valve' part goes, effectively turning it into a 90 degree elboy without
flow reducing abilities, and therefore, no drips onto the distributor,
resulting in the cessation of engine activites at highway speeds).

I wanted to run ducting to the brakes to be 'cool', but let's be realistic
guys, for a street-driver, you really don;t need it.  But if you want to, go
ahead.  It's your car.

Wifh the mutha f**king rain would stop..I want to be outside.  I wish I
wouldn;t have picked this week to quit smoking.

Thomas