Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 00:55:19 -0600
not that it is a direct relation, but I have read that rear "wings"  (the
ones they like to fit to american cars) don't start to come into effect
until 80-90mph.  I would suspect that the same would basically hold true
for a front wing.  I doubt that you would feel anything from the air dam
until then.

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari