Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Doing the Front Spoiler thing
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:41:24 -0700
Actually, I would suggest that they *are* different. I agree about the
wings, in fact most of the ones you see have zero pitch so they just
cause drag and no downforce whatsoever. But keeping air out from under
the car has a payoff even at normal speeds, and can aid high speed
stability even if not contributing a lot of downforce.

James Nazarian Jr had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149