Re: MGB Tonneau

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tonneau
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:34:54 -0700
The two zippers behind the seat allow you to fold the tonneau back behind
the seat.  When zipped, the tonneau doesn't fold back very neatly.  When
your tonneau gets a bit tight as in cold weather, sometimes it is easier to
zip the middle zipper if the two zippers behind the seat are unzipped.  Of
course it makes them a bit hard to zip up as well.

Dave 72 B