Re: Octane and altitude ratios???

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios???
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 15:00:10 -0600 (MDT)
Andrew, my 71HC engine will run on the cheap stuff quite happily.  You
might give it a try and compare gas mileage, the cash saved from the
switch might weigh you down a bit though.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari