Re: the passing of american mechanics

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: the passing of american mechanics
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:57:57 -0600 (MDT)
I take serious offense to that.  I trust that you are kidding, but just in
case I have restored 2CBBs, an E-type, and am building a V-8 racing CBB.
Furthermore, I am not the only kid that has done this sort of thing.  I
happen to have a number of friends that own/restore Bs.  I have one friend
who has never placed worse than 2nd at any show (including MG2000) with
his RBB.  Oh, by the way I am 21 now, started restoring my first B at 7yrs
old and I drive it every day, including across the country twice.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari