Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:33:11 EDT
In a message dated 07/18/2000 6:06:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
its55@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I had a similar situation occur w/ my 80 B;  it turned out to be simply a
 loosening connection at the fuse box....whenever I went over a bump, or a
 dip in the road, I would loose power to things.  I pushed all of the
 connectors into place, and the problem was solved.

 Bob
 www.motorportal.com

Same experience with my '76 MGB.  It only happened once right after I had
been messing with the fuse block.

George