Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out

To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach, fuel gauge, turn signals all periodically cut out
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:24:10 -0700
This probably sounds silly, but I was just reading about a car that had a
gauge (the tach, I think) at the base of the windshield pillar. The
reviewer said it looked odd at first, but then he realized it was
actually very easy to glance at without taking your eyes off the road. So
that would be on top of the dash at the left corner (in the US). You
could fabricate a neat housing. Of course, some FO will curse you for a
DPO, but we don't worry about that...  ; )

Geoffrey Gallaway had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149