Re: Clutch Stuck?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Stuck?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:40:40 -0700
Don't know the answer to your question, but to point out an apparent flaw
in logic: clutch pedal pressure indicates that the hydraulic system
(master cylinder, slave cylinder, hose) is holding pressure. It does not
imply anything about the clutch pressure plate. You might try
manipulating the throwout lever by hand, or watching it while someone
else applies the clutch pedal, to get a better idea of the situation.

frank krajewski had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149