RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net ' " <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:18:35 -0700
I wouldn't touch that line with a ten-foot...  ...I can't even say

Actually, I don't know diddly about emissions systems. Only acquired a
car recent enough to have one last summer... haven't had to tinker with
that yet (though it has had to go to the dealer twice -- they don't make
cars like they used to, eh? My MG *never* has to go to the dealer...<g>)

Max (that's my wife's car, anyway)

Garner, Joseph P. had this to say:

--

Max Heim