RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car

To: "'Geoffrey Gallaway'" <geoffeg@sloth.org>,
Subject: RE: Gurgling Sound coming from back of car
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:18:35 -0700
Hi Geoff,

Well, IMHO I wouldn't do that... The gurgling was probably pressure being
released past a blockage, and it just so happens that the gas ran through
the tank making a gurgling noise... it doesn't mean that the tank is the
problem. like other people have said this system is useful. it is also
simple... just trace the blockage... if necessary replace all hoses, get new
carbon pads... etc etc etc.. but it should cost a minimum of time and money
to sort out yourself.

The ood thing as you call it is just a little tank. check that you can blow
in one end and out the other and you know it's working properly, then find
the real fault!

hope that helps

cheers

Joe.