Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: "Leckstein" <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>,
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 08:45:33 -0400
In the context of the discussion it is a "good point", germane to what
was being discussed.  I also agree with you on why they were not
invaded.  And to my chagrin I must agree with you they (Swiss)
profited from the war.  But make no mistake, there were many who did
profit from it. I do not think Germany  invade the Swiss because of
there citizen soldiers.  Poland and France are good examples.  Poland
and France both had a standing army and it did not slow the Germans
down.
Mike