Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>,
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 00:27:03 -0400
At 06:25 PM 07/29/2000 -0400, Mike Razor wrote:
>Good Point!

Good point?  Are you kidding. Are we to believe Hitler didn't invade
Switzerland because of its militia? I have avoided this  gun discussion as
it is stupid and way off our car subject, but don't believe that myth about
Switzerland. Do a little research or reading on the subject before you buy
this one. An independent Swizerland was very convenient to Hitler, and it
had no strategic importance as everything around it was in Germany's
control. Switzerland was one of the poorest countries in Europe before the
war and the richest after it. Does this tell you anything?

Mike

Mike