Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: MGTD1952@cs.com
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:54:15 -0600 (MDT)
I think it is the same reason that Marlboro has always used cowboys in
thier cigarette adds.  And the reason that many americans buy huge
trucks/SUVs that they have no use for...It makes them feel tough

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari