Re: Stiff Brakes

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stiff Brakes
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:53:06 -0600 (MDT)
no, mechanical engineer and software engineer, it is my job to make
stuff, not to explain it.  Thanks for the critique Allen.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown