Re: Stiff Brakes

To: James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU
Subject: Re: Stiff Brakes
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:14:57 -0500
Reminds me of a story...

A Texan gets into Harvard (it happens).  On his first day on campus he is
wandering around trying to get oriented.  He gets a bit lost and
buttonholes a passing student.

"Hey y'all," he says, "kin y'all tell me whar the library is at?"

Sniffing in disgust at the Texan's drawl, the Harvard veteran replies
"Sir, at Harvard we do not end our sentences with a preposition."

"Oh, Ahm sorry," says the Texan, "I'll rephrase my question:  kin y'all
tell me whar the library is at, asshole?"

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'88 Jaguar XJ-S
University of Colorado Class of '80 (History major)

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.