RE: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?

To: tab@penworks.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:28:28 -0400
Hi,

I'll be at Westboro Mass. from Aug. 29 and leaving on Friday at 15:00 from
Boston....
Frank Krajewski tried to re-organised the Hans Accross the water meeting at
the Wayside Inn again around this period. On thurday I expect to have most
time for this event.
Would be nice to see this beautiful area in summertime.
Bud Krueger from Plymouth who works in the area would like to come, provided
he not sent abroad...

Want to know about this meeting?
See http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/.
I still have very good feelings from this meeting.
You then also can see several listers around this area and find their names.

Cheers,

Hans