Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Subject: Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:33:35 -0400
Hans: I am hopeful the meeting will be a success this time too especially with
Bud in charge. I just learned, after having an MRI, that I have a very bad
rotator cuff tear that needs immediate attention and the surgery is scheduled
for Aug. 29. Would you believe I fell on my wet shop floor and slid under my 64
MGB! Could the timing be worse? I will be glad to assist in any planning but
fear I will be unable to attend unless the gathering is help in my hospital room
in Rhode Island!
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com