Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?

To: frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:15:14 EDT
In a message dated 08/07/2000 8:32:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
frankk@intap.net writes:

<< Would you believe I fell on my wet shop floor and slid under my 64
 MGB!  >>

Sure I would, Frank!!<F>  Sorry to hear.  I torn mine (and bicep tendon) just
plain rolling over on a creeper after doing a Big Healey u-joint
replacement!!  Nothing in either hand, just right arm over my head !!  Never
cried like that in my life!!  For those of you that have been fortunate
enough to avoid this PITS, felt just like tearing a magazine in half.

Frank, be SURE to listen to the Physical Therapist even when you wish ya
could just beat He*l out of said person<G>!!  And look forward to the day
that you can again do a 12 ounce curl!!!

Cheers & Good Luck..........

          Ed