Re: Electrical issue

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical issue
From: Rick Wagner <wagner@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:07:18 -0400 (EDT)
All,

Thanks for all of the feedback. I have checked all of the fuses with a
meter, and all is good. I have discovered the hazard switch is semi hosed,
and on principle I refuse to pay $50 for a new one from Moss/VB, so I will
be bypassing that. I will let everyone know if i fix
it this weekend or if i get stuck I will post again.

Thanks

-Rick

--
Rick Wagner, CCNA                       ZoomTown.Com a Broadwing Company

                "By the time a man realizes that maybe
                 his father was right, he usually
                 has a son who thinks he is wrong"