Re: Electrical issue

To: wagner@fuse.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical issue
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:09:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/00 3:10:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, wagner@fuse.net
writes:

<< Thanks for all of the feedback. I have checked all of the fuses with a
 meter, and all is good. I have discovered the hazard switch is semi hosed,
 and on principle I refuse to pay $50 for a new one from Moss/VB, so I will
 be bypassing that. I will let everyone know if i fix
 it this weekend or if i get stuck I will post again. >>

Check some of our listers for a discount.  Most will send you parts with at
least a 10 to 15% discount and sometimes no shipping charges.

Contact Ed Kaler (justbrits@aol.com), or Peter C. (nosimport@mailbag.com) and
ask for prices and availability.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward