Re: Electrical issue

To: wagner@fuse.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical issue
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 20:44:30 EDT
In a message dated 08/04/2000 2:10:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
wagner@fuse.net writes:

So Rick, at the "odds on" "no doubt" alienation of your for parts sales, here
I go:

<< on principle I refuse to pay $50 for a new one >>

Is it "safe" to say you drive some jap POS or 'Mericun Iron??
HOW much would said switch cost???
HOW much would the "special" tool(s) cost???

<<from Moss/VB, so I will
 be bypassing that. I will let everyone know if i fix
 it this weekend >>

Huuuum, I think I can smell the "smoke" being "looooosed" from Chicago!!

<<or if i get stuck I will post again. >>

If you do it REALLY "right", I do sell Full Harnesses for your car!!

My .02??
Buy the switch.
Fix the prob CORRECTLY !!
Ain't "rocket science"!!
Follow the KIIS Rule !!
DO NOT BECOME A DPO !!!

            Ed

PS:  Huuum, just took "notice" of your server name?!?!  Prophetic??

Ed Kaler, Proprietor
" Just Brits "
Hinsdale, IL