Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bad night on way to Dayton ;(
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:18:03 EDT
Barney,

Opps figure it was easy.....the MGA.  Just got home a few mintues ago minus
about $400 for the flatbed.  Dave Smith is picking up EmmieA about 10AM on
Sunday and we will see what the cause was and have it rebuilt.  Should be
back on the road for the TRF party by Thursday I hope as Dave is going to
lend me a spare engine, unless I can get a hitch on my B to take the trailer.
 I prefer to drive British if at all possible ;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web