RE: Stopping rust

To: "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Stopping rust
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:25:57 -0400
Walt,

Most primers are porous. Therefore they need to be "sealed" as soon as they
can be top coated. Your body supply shop should be able to provide a
primer/sealer.
This will seal the metal from the environment until a final color coat can be
applied. But common sense should also be used, do not store the car outside,
or in any place where water. dew or any moisture can get onti it's surface.

Joe
'75 B Roadster
Lowered and loud.