Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?

To: RJohn50603@aol.com, tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:33:33 -0700 (PDT)
When my two boys were smaller, the could both fit in
the front seat of my B with the lap belt across both
their laps. Same with my younger son and daughter.
They're all too big now, so it's one at a time. Tab, I
would think that with a car seat on the rear shelf,
your child would get pretty directly hit with wind,
wouldn't they? (With the top down, of course)...

IMHO, it's not worth the chance of something
happening. Take your regular car to Stowe.

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green