Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone try to modify a B for a rear child's seat?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:41:08 -0700
Yeah, I remember driving from Portland, OR, to Vancouver, BC, in college
with a friend in his B, with my brother and I taking turns behind the
seats. With the top erected during the frequent showers, that was one
tight fit. Don't think I have the flexibility to squeeze myself in there
at this stage...

Dan DiBiase had this to say:

--

Max Heim