RE: TD engine & Oil Filter

To: "'Bullwinkle'" <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: TD engine & Oil Filter
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:19:31 -0400
I have switched to Mobil 1 filters after reading the oil filter study at
http://members.xoom.com/minimopar/oilfilterstudy.html.
I agree (as does the study)that Fram does not appear to be the best choice.
Course, I'm still using felt inserts for my A.  See no reason to convert to
more modern filter.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA