Re: TD engine & Oil Filter

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD engine & Oil Filter
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:17:32 -0700
I went over to NAPA to get some parts and they had a filter display with two cut
open filters: NAPA Gold and Fram.  I also saw another display at an independant
parts house.  They showed a Purolater, Fram, and something else.  Once you see
the inside of a Fram, you'll never buy one again.  You should look the next time
you're there.  I never cared for Fram's before, and would only use one in a
pinch.  INMO you'd be better off to reuse a low milage NAPA Gold rather than put
in that big orange empty can.

Blake