Re: MGA Block-coolant galleries

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Block-coolant galleries
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:40:52 -0700
Isn't a 7 lb. cap a little low? A sealed system would have a 12 or 14 lb.
cap, I would expect. It would operate more efficiently at a higher
pressure, I would think. I'm not familiar with As, however... but temp
shouldn't climb at a 60mph cruise, that's for sure. Maybe an oil cooler
would help?

Edwin McCarroll had this to say:

--

Max Heim