RE: MGA Block-coolant galleries

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: RE: MGA Block-coolant galleries
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 23:01:36 -0600

True words of wisdom.  There have been many discussions on this list about
overheating.  Most of which center around a gauge that indicates high
temperatures.  I always figured the critical indicator of overheating is if the
coolant stays in the system.  If it stays in, it's cool enough; if it pukes out,
you've overheated.

Larry Hoy