Re: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:03:15 -0700
That is a good question. I know that when I first moved into California
and was relatively impecunious, I found the extra 7.5% "surprise"
outrageous. But I suspect the reason is that it changes so often, on a
county by county basis. In fact, I don't usually know offhand what the
local rate is, since I am back-and-forth between Santa Clara, San Mateo
and San Francisco counties so often; I just know they are all different.

paul.hunt1@virgin.net had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149