Re: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:20:16 +0100
Following the UK blockade of distribution centres, panic buying and
resultant shortages some garages have been reported as charging 11UKP
(eleven) a gallon!  After the hottest September day for 39 years the V8 has
been leaking petrol out of the filler even though I filled up five days ago
and have done several (very) short trips since.

PaulH.