Re: Problem with starter motor?

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problem with starter motor?
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:45:45 -0700
Have you checked to see if the ignition warning light is burnt out?  I
don't have a wiring diagram handy but I seem to remember that in some
cases if this bulb is burnt out your car won't start (great design!)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)