Re: Where have all the used cars gone?

To: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where have all the used cars gone?
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 22:45:57 -0400
I don't know about newspaper ads but there are LOTS of cars advertised for
sale on the Internet, particularly for sale in California.  I am not a car
dealer or anything.  I just like cars and I cruise the Internet frequently
looking for cars for sale.  Attached are a few good sites that I've found:

http://www.collectorcartraderonline.com/adsearchprocess.html

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/USACFS.html

http://www.vtr.org/ads/index.html

So, in my opinion there are lots of decent fun cars out there for
$5,000-$7,000.  Many cost LESS than $5,000.

If you need any more Internet site suggestions, just let me know and I'll
refer them to you off the list.

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY
1973 black tulip MGB (LOTS of fun for $6,000 . . . . and only 66,000
original miles)