Re: Where have all the used cars gone?

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Where have all the used cars gone?
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 00:27:49 -0700
I guess we're fortunate here in the soggy NW that there is usually 5-10 MG's
listed a week in the local paper.  Most are the $2000 project cars, but
there are usually 1 or 2 of the $5-8000 "quality cars" in there.
Check out the current crop:
http://classifieds.nwsource.com/auto/?MIval=auto_findit_search&PAGE=1&Record
=t&order=year&model=&category=any&make=MG&year=used&price=any&mileage=any&pr
ivate_dlr=both&within=any&zip=&x=50&y=13

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA
'76 MGB Roadster (LBC)
'86 Jaguar XJ6 (BBC)