Re: Electronic Ignition installation question

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Electronic Ignition installation question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:40:50 -0800
Hmmm, my Allison optical sensor is mounted with a bracket in such a way
that it has both vertical and horizontal adjustment slots, and a pivot
adjustment for in-and-out positioning. I would be surprised if there
wasn't some such capacity in this system, especially if the height is so
critical (which I had never realized, though the explanation makes sense).

I know my disc is a tight fit on the shaft, and would probably stay at
any height you set it at, so that may be the way to go, as Stuart
suggests.

Stuart MacMillan had this to say:

--

Max Heim