Re: Dodgy alternator?

To: "scott beavis" <scottbeavis@mobrey.com>,
Subject: Re: Dodgy alternator?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 20:39:43 -0000
I say again, the light does *not* sit between 12v and the alt regulator on
the MGB.  If that is what yours does it is incorrectly wired.  The white
side of the warning light goes to the remainder of the white circuit - i.e.
the ignition which does not have 12v on it when the ignition is off or the
key is out.  The brown/yellow does go to the alt regulator.

PaulH.